Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Odds and Ends

I'm on the second week of my vacation. Basically just staying at home. This can be restful, but it can also get tedious. I've done a little work around the house, but my wife has done more, including taking on some painting.

I'm training for a half marathon in October. This is going well, except for a sore left heel. I don't think it's exactly plantar fasciitis--the symptoms don't quite fit. I may check in with a sports therapist, but then again it felt pretty good when I woke up this morning.

I've done a little reading and writing, but not much.

Our son is back home with us for a co-op work term. Amazingly, he got a job right across the street from us, so he has no commute. He has finished two semesters, or his first year, of classes.

I've pretty much given up on the Blue Jays again. Fickle of me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment